YouCraft SMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please read!

Please sign up with your

Minecraft Username.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:54 pm
Latest topics
» Ablockz shutting down :'(
The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:30 pm by _TheFireWolf_

» Youcraft Server
The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:12 pm by jacobdynomite

» YouCraft Shutting down
The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:51 am by Vvfj

» YouCraft SMP (So close from finishing)
The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:38 am by Stuwie

» New spawn!
The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:36 pm by Stuwie

» Spawn's coming along
The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:10 am by Stuwie

» ITS HERE!!ITS FINALLY HERE!!!!
The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:46 pm by Tom

» Server will be down! *30/10/2013*
The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:38 am by Stuwie

» I've decided something.
The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:37 am by Stuwie

Top posters
Stuwie
The sever is down. *READ* I_vote_lcapThe sever is down. *READ* I_voting_barThe sever is down. *READ* I_vote_rcap 
Vvfj
The sever is down. *READ* I_vote_lcapThe sever is down. *READ* I_voting_barThe sever is down. *READ* I_vote_rcap 
Tom
Liz
SimoneGirl92
purpledragon011
Dalienfail
jonbear99
gretest_boy
ShadowSneaker360

The sever is down. *READ*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stuwie
Admin
Stuwie

The sever is down. *READ* Empty
PostSubject: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:36 am

My brothers laptop what I'm currently using until 22nd has turned of. The reason for it is because the charger is broke. He's gone to get one now, so it might be up tonight, if not tomorrow. Sorry :/

P.S Can't wait 'till birthday -.-
Back to top Go down
https://youcraft.darkbb.com
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:04 am

Ah, okay. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Stuwie
Admin
Stuwie

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:24 am

From the looks of it, it might be up in a hour or so. depends when my dad comes back.
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:33 am

Kk.
Back to top Go down
Stuwie
Admin
Stuwie

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:35 am

Server should be up now!!
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:41 am

Kk. Apparently the default map is Multi. You didn't delete Cube, did you? Oh, you forgot to put /toptime on the autoload list.
Back to top Go down
Stuwie
Admin
Stuwie

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:14 am

Sorry, forgot to do that, I'll do it now.
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:55 am

It's down again.

The server always crashes whenever I'm not online. I think restarting the server every once in a while would fix the problems. Or there's this plugin I found a while back that checks to see if the server is online about every 20 min or so and if it's not online, it starts it up. I was going to use it for YouCraft LS but never got around to it.

Oh, and I attempted to do the server status thingy. It looked like this:

The sever is down. *READ* Uj1VLBP

So that's not it. I was reading somewhere that you have to format the address like ip:port but that didn't change anything.

But while I'm on YouCraft, do you need any maps?

Back to top Go down
Stuwie
Admin
Stuwie

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:50 am

Mhmm, we'll have to corp until I get my own. Sorry. And yes more maps the better Razz
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Corp?
Back to top Go down
Stuwie
Admin
Stuwie

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:11 pm

Other words, deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:27 pm

Harsh words. :/
Back to top Go down
Stuwie
Admin
Stuwie

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:19 pm

That is why I said corp. And you said it before as I quate "Y'all have to deal with it" Razz
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:16 pm

You know, all seriousness of that comment was lost when you misspelled 'quote'.

EDIT: Oh, and I continued trying to look for a server status thingy. Apparently it's just a picture. Now, if only I could recall my coding skills and figure out if I could link that to the server. Hmm...

The sever is down. *READ* ?dns=hwc.malware-site

^ Yeppers.
Back to top Go down
Stuwie
Admin
Stuwie

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Ahh... Good luck then Razz
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:35 am

I don't know if Blocker knows that the server is up, so shall i tell him on Facebook or something? We really need to advertise the server some how.
Back to top Go down
Stuwie
Admin
Stuwie

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:01 am

Advertise how though?, We can't go on other servers or anything :/..
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:57 am

Yeah we can Smile Just make sure that you dont go on servers that you wont go on again.
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:36 am

Haha, so in order for us to advertise, we'd have to get banned?
Back to top Go down
Stuwie
Admin
Stuwie

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:14 pm

I would rather wait than advertise. Imagen if people on our server and started advertising, its annoying right?. So why do it on others Razz, more people will come on eventually and stay on, but we'll have to wait xD. We can always advertise on youtube or to our friends.. Plenty of different ways.
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:50 pm

I've seen people on the server say they're bored. Maybe that's why no one's coming online? We should find something to make LS a little more interesting. And no, I'm not going to be the one to come up with that. I've noticed that other LS servers hardly have any people on them too so we're not the only ones.

Oh, and the server's down again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:52 pm

I have an idea which could bring more people on, but it is a BIG idea. You know the servers like Blocktopia, AKAMinecraft and Ablokz. They all have more than 1 server, like a lava survival, Zombie survival and a freebuild. Maybe we could do something like that. Stu doesn't have to host them all, but someone else could instead. If we did do this, people might see that there are 3 different types and go on them more often. I would host one, but i don't know how to make them, but i can always watch a video on YouTube or something Razz
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:50 am

Did the post a reply page change or something? It's weird looking.

Anyways, yeah, that sounds like a great idea. I was actually thinking that while I wrote the last post. I don't know how a zombie survival works but freebuild would be cool. When I had YouCraft as a LS, I also made it a freebuild. The most that ever came on their was maybe 11 or 12.
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:01 am

I've look on the internet on how to make a Zombie survival server, but i can't find anything. All i find is people playing on zombie survivals, not making a server :/
Back to top Go down
Liz

Liz

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:03 am

Ah. I assume there's some server software out there with Zombie mode built in. MCDzienny I think had an option.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sever is down. *READ*   The sever is down. *READ* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sever is down. *READ*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next