YouCraft SMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please read!

Please sign up with your

Minecraft Username.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:54 pm
Latest topics
» Ablockz shutting down :'(
Please read!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:30 pm by _TheFireWolf_

» Youcraft Server
Please read!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:12 pm by jacobdynomite

» YouCraft Shutting down
Please read!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:51 am by Vvfj

» YouCraft SMP (So close from finishing)
Please read!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:38 am by Stuwie

» New spawn!
Please read!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:36 pm by Stuwie

» Spawn's coming along
Please read!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:10 am by Stuwie

» ITS HERE!!ITS FINALLY HERE!!!!
Please read!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:46 pm by Tom

» Server will be down! *30/10/2013*
Please read!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:38 am by Stuwie

» I've decided something.
Please read!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:37 am by Stuwie

Top posters
Stuwie
Please read!!! I_vote_lcapPlease read!!! I_voting_barPlease read!!! I_vote_rcap 
Vvfj
Tom
Liz
SimoneGirl92
purpledragon011
Dalienfail
jonbear99
gretest_boy
ShadowSneaker360

Please read!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stuwie
Admin
Stuwie

Please read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Please read!!!   Please read!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:19 pm

Okay, So I made this server because aBlockz was going to updated to 1.7 which means that cracked users can't join, now. Ever since I made this server only 2 people have joined with cracked accounts which are Whitty and xDannyUG (My brother). Other than that, their the only ones.

Now what's this big Topic about?
I was thinking because more people join the most updated servers. The 1.6.2/1.7 will have more fun plugins and would be much easier to work with. I'm not to fussed about aBlockz no more, Only about 4 people joined from their and the main point was too have most of the people from their. So I was thinking today, why don't I update the server to 1.7? Maybe.

What effects does this do to the already existing world?
Well, This would mean new world (because of the biomes and stuff). Me and other people will be working hard to be making a much more better spawn and making sure that people are enjoying the server more.

Will the staff be the same?
They might be a few changes, like whitty. He won't be able to play no more when 1.7 comes out so that would mean he won't be staff. I haven't spoke to anyone about this update to 1.7 yet. Fruppa has already been demoted to Trusted so we don't have to worry about him. We might also be getting new admins who are great Very Happy!

P.S: Please reply to this topic and tell me what you think. DO NOT! go off topic Smile,
Back to top Go down
https://youcraft.darkbb.com
gretest_boy

Please read!!! Empty
PostSubject: NO NO   Please read!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:47 am

No No No No i am also cracked if u updated i wont play any smp again in-game name my is gretest not gretest_boy
and gratz for the next admin that will come whoever he/she is;)
and i got menu glitch how can i fix it i cant break any block😕 confused confused 
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

Please read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read!!!   Please read!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:19 am

Yeah, sounds good. I'm premium so i'm not to fussed about it. It will be good making a new spawn. We should make it in one of the new biomes. But hopefully, if you advertising it more on other websites, we could get more people who aren't just from Ablockz.
Back to top Go down
gretest_boy

Please read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read!!!   Please read!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:29 am

i put my things in the ender chest in spawn but now i cant open it plz HELP ME
but if u updated then no need for my staff Sad
Back to top Go down
Vvfj

Please read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read!!!   Please read!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:44 am

gretest_boy wrote:
dont go off topic pls. stewie said.

Im premium and i love helping people, especially ranked people. May i help building the new spawn pls.

Back to top Go down
http://www.epicraftminecraftservers.enjin.com
Stuwie
Admin
Stuwie

Please read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read!!!   Please read!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:22 am

Vvfj wrote:
gretest_boy wrote:
dont go off topic pls. stewie said.

Im premium and i love helping people, especially ranked people. May i help building the new spawn pls.

Stuwie** Wink

Also that's because I put a lock on the spawn so you couldn't use doors/chests.

It depends if more people want the 1.7 update, but right now no one is joining. We only have like 4/5 daily. So I don't know :/
Back to top Go down
gretest_boy

Please read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read!!!   Please read!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:34 am

but when i see no one is playing i dont play u know i get bored if with my self but always 5 hours daily i check if there is any 1 player
Back to top Go down
Stuwie
Admin
Stuwie

Please read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read!!!   Please read!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:06 am

gretest_boy wrote:
but when i see no one is playing i dont play u know i get bored if with my self but always 5 hours daily i check if there is any 1 player
That's why I want to update the server to 1.7.
Back to top Go down
Vvfj

Please read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read!!!   Please read!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:23 am

EDIT Wink
Stuwie wrote:
gretest_boy wrote:
That's why I want to update the server to 1.7. To have more people playing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epicraftminecraftservers.enjin.com
Sponsored content

Please read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read!!!   Please read!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please read!!!
Page 1 of 1